Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Please pray....UPDATE!!

***Update*****
I just wanted to update really quick ... My sister and her husband welcomed a little girl in to their family a little after 2pm this afternoon. I am not sure on her weight and length or the spelling of her name right now but I will have some pictures and those updates in a little while but I wanted to let you know my new Niece has arrived and is healthy! Thank you for praying!

Tomorrow at 5:30 am My younger sister Darci is going to the hospital to be induced. She is 41 and a half weeks pregnant and this baby doesn't seem to want to come out! So if you would just say a prayer for a quick labor and a safe delivery of my new niece or nephew!This is my sister at 36ish weeks last month at our family reunion....
This handsome little boy is going to be a big brother by this time tomorrow!!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Yes sweetie I will add her to my prayers. May God bless her and her sweet little one. Geri

    ReplyDelete