Sunday, August 16, 2009

Not me Monday...









Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.






Its Monday and well lets confess...






I did NOT sleep in way to late this weekend






We did NOT have a surprise visitor on Friday morning.






I have NOT been saving some seriously cute pictures of Adlie for the next Wordless Wednesday!






I am NOT drinking Cranberry soda!






I am NOT already packing for our move next month.






I did NOT get the weirdest looks when we went out last week with Adlie in my homemade wrap!






We did NOT go to Sonic 2 times this week!






I did NOT see a possum on our back porch!






I have NOT been sewing like crazy and will NOT show you what I'm working on in a few posts!






I am NOT over this teething thing with Adlie *poor girl needs this tooth to come in*






alright now that I feel a little better go on over to Mckmama's blog and read more!






No comments:

Post a Comment