Saturday, August 8, 2009

Kind of shallow...

I am like I believe everyone is a little shallow. It is rare that I find other women ugly. Really I think God made us all unique and beautiful in our own way. Are there things that I would change about myself... sure. But I am happy just the way I am too.


Now on to something else. On a mommy web site... I posted a just for fun lets guess how old you are and then rate 1-10. SHALLOW( I did say I was shallow) I posted 2 pictures I will post them in a moment at the bottom of this post. I was happy with all of the confidence boosting 7,8,9 and even 10!!! I was feeling pretty good and for the most part the other women were close to my age (I'm 24 they were guessing oldest 27) I was fine with that and the lowest rank I got was 7. I think we were all being nice and giving each other boosts of confidence. I was going through and ranking and guessing when I saw a response to my photos. I was VERY hurt. The lady gave me a 4 at best and said I was in my mid to late 30's. I really can't believe mid 30's! REALLY! I didn't care that she gave me a 4. The age thing hurt though. I am not afraid of getting older but being told at 24 I look like I am in my mid 30's. I will be honest I think I do look older but not 10 years older. I nicely rated her and moved on but I was upset enough to ask Matt what he thought and he said well babe I don't know I have always known how old you were so I can't help you but I don't think you look like you are in your mid 30's. So here are the pictures I posted and go ahead and feel free to let me know if you think I look like I'm in my mid 30's. I will say this if I look like I do now at 35ish I would be SO happy!
Yeah Its shallow but I was hurt and needed to vent about it and not on the mommy site because I didn't want to start drama or get pity over it!

No comments:

Post a Comment