Monday, August 3, 2009

MckLinky BlogHop Encouragement...

This weeks MckLinky Blog Hop theme is Encouragement! Well here is a verse that encourages me.... I will never leave you nor forsake you. Hebrews 13:5. Really could you be any more encouraged? We have a God who loves us so much and is always there for us! It is spelled out right there what an amazing God we serve! Well this is short and sweet but that is how it is when it is so cut and dry like it is in that verse.

I will never leave you nor forsake you. Hebrews 13:5

Tonight I am praying that each and every one of you can be encouraged by this blog hop!!

Thanks for stopping by!










MckLinky Blog Hop

4 comments:

  1. Great verse!!!!! Just blog hoppin by and wanted to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Very nice post!
    I just wanted to let you know that I awarded you with a "One Lovely Blog Award"
    Check out my post for info: http://oswaldcuties.blogspot.com/2009/08/round-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post.....A little insomnia tonight..well how about 3 AM...so I am blog hopping, I enjoyed your blog and encouragement....http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete