Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My first blog award...



Heather gave me my first blog award yesterday! Now I get to pass it on to some of you!! Thanks Heather so much!




In accepting the award, you are asked to pass the award on to 15 other sites you love. Here are the blogs I love!!!
  1. Hilary
  2. Amber
  3. Raechel
  4. Kristi
  5. Teresa
  6. Heart and Soul cooking
  7. Shinobi Mom
  8. Sarah
  9. The Mommy
  10. Devin
  11. mamaLouise
  12. Beau and Brittany
  13. Kait
  14. Sandy
  15. Brenda
So if you got this award from me copy the picture to your pc and pass it on to your 15! Thank you again Heather!!
Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you Sara for choosing to share this lovely award with me. I really appreciate you for thinking of me. ((hugs))Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sarah!
    I hadn't been to your blog in awhile. Love your birdie background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sarah. That is so sweet. I will be sure to pass the award on too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sarah! I really appreciate your passing this on to me...I'll be sure to post it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by....I hope I can give you some helpful ideas for your new house

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey if your bored you could make me a baby wearin wrap lol

    ReplyDelete