Friday, July 24, 2009

Show us your life....Wedding Dress!

Ok so I am a little late in posting this but better late than never. (I had a fussy teething baby *she is cute even when fussy don't you think)



It is Friday and we all know that means Kelly is doing her show us your life... And well this week is wedding dresses! Matt and I got married August 21st 2004 (we are coming up on 5 years). I tried on 3 dresses and LOVED the one I got. I wanted simple but pretty and light and airy. The dress was made of organza which made it super light and it had simple beading and a sweet little garden train.








Well there you have it y'all my wedding dress. If you want to see more head on over to Kelly's blog and check them out! (http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/2009/07/show-us-your-life-wedding-dress.html)

Thanks for stopping by!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment