Thursday, July 23, 2009

Fabulous find Friday!

I have been wanting to get Adlie some baby leggings but lately they are a touch to much for me to buy. BUT today Target has started carrying baby leggings! I got Adlie 2 pair and a cute pink onsie that says mommy and daddy love me. I honestly cant remember the last time I bought something for myself that was not going to also help me care for Adlie (a sling or snugglie). And honestly I don't mind that one bit! That little girl is my world and I am blessed to be her mama! here is a picture of her sweet little legs!!!
( I am messing with photoshop a bit so bear with me!! and let me know what you think)











The Leggings were $2.99! and they are also carrying footless tights and some super cute fashion tights too. So stay tuned for a post about getting this girly ready for fall.

* Quick note we ARE still looking at houses and we are putting an offer in on sunday and we will know monday about it and if we get the house tuesday I will get some pictures up of it for you to see. It will need some work but we love the "bones" of the house... hard wood floors... wood burning fire place... 1950's kitchen and a large back yard... Its a 4 bed room 2 full bath.So if you would just pray for us that this is the house for us. Please and thank you!!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment