Sunday, July 26, 2009

Not me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did NOT eat an entire bowl full of corn for my dinner.. Nope not me...

I also did NOT leave my fussy baby with hubs while I took a long hot bath and read a few chapters in a book... nope not me

I do NOT spend to much time playing Left 4 Dead (a video game) Nope not me I'm an adult!

I did NOT get in an argument with my MIL and we are not talking nope not me...

I did NOT write a blog about feet this last week... no not me feet are yucky!

I did NOT go to Target to get Adlie Tylenol and end up buying her a onesie and two pair of leggings... No not me... I am responsible and only bought the Tylenol.

I did NOT drop a dresser drawer on my leg cutting it above the knee and leaving a very ugly bruise nope not me I'm not clumsy!

And lastly I did NOT just complete my very first Not me Monday post!

On a very serious note two quick things....
MckMama's (the wonderful woman who started not me Monday)son Stellan is back in the hospital (he has svt to read more about it go to her blog) Her family need our pray res right now so please be on your knees for them today.

Second... We did bid on a house and will know early afternoon if we got it. Pray this is the end of house hunting for us.

Thanks for stopping by.

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment