Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Good bye my dear friend

On Saturday ,while I was away at my mom's house, Matt called me and told me he had some bad news. At first I didn't know what he was about to tell me and when he said well its about Dante. I was so sad. Our little orange kitty had either been hit by a car or was attacked by a dog. He kept getting out of our apartment. I guess I should have kept the door locked but he was so unhappy in the house. I to say the least am heart broken. I hold a special place in my heart for little orange kitties and Dante was one of our starter children so we will miss him a lot. He even wrote a blog post for me back when I started blogging! I will miss you little buddy!












Thanks for stopping by!!!

Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about your cat Dante. I have a cat and his sick right now. He has the cat flu. I know that losing a pet can be very sad. They become part of the family and that member is now gone. THANKS!!! for sharing and again I's so sorry. Geri

    ReplyDelete