Thursday, October 22, 2009

Show us your life.... Fall Decorations

Kelly once again is doing her weekly blog hop and this week is Fall decorations! I LOVE fall so I cannot wait to decorate so much more next year!


We just moved in and I have only been decorating a small apartment for the past few years so this is what I have so far but trust me when I *say* next year it will be AMAZING!*We have been home owners for less that a month!*
Here is our Living room *excuse the half torn off wall paper we are removing it so we can sand the stucco and then paint!*And excuse the dead bass on the wall he will be moving to my husband's office very soon!*
(this cool guy was a house warming gift from one of Matt's Aunts and Uncle)
To see more head over to Kelly's blog and take a look!
Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. Very cute! I really like the swag over the mantle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand about the dead bass going to the husband's office! Familiar with the concept. :-) Your jack-o-lantern is adorable.

    pk @ Room Remix

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the red vases next to the fireplace. And your jack-o-lantern is too cute! Thanks for sharing! -April

    ReplyDelete