Friday, October 23, 2009

Happy 1st Heavenly Birthday Isaiah...

A year ago today my dear friend K and her husband D lovingly welcomed their first child, a son, who was born in to the arms of Jesus at that same moment. Over the last year I have come to know and love K dearly. She is such a sweet person and I am glad to call her my friend. It is nice that our hubbys get along really well too. On Isaiah's 6 month birthday we lit a candle for him and again we did the same today. When I get to the store to get a balloon I will attach a note and let that go for him too.
Isaiah's 6 month Heavenly Birthday.
Isaiah's 1st Heavenly Birthday.
Isaiah's mom K is working on a chapter of Threads of Love in memory of her sweet little boy. Threads of Love is a group of people who sew blankets , hats, and gowns for stillborn or premature babies. I have yet to start on my work but Isaiah's mom K has been very busy and she is doing a great job on getting started. I know Isaiah would be very proud of her and he is lucky to have such a great mommy and daddy.










If you want to know more about Threads of Love please feel free to email me.(SarahMerritt_22atyahoodotcom)


I took these while on vacation in Florida this summer.








Watermark Glory Baby
Glory baby you slipped away as fast as we could say baby…baby.. You were growing, what happened dear? You disappeared on us baby…baby.. Heaven will hold you before we do Heaven will keep you safe until we’re home with you… Until we’re home with you…
Miss you everyday Miss you in every way But we know there’s a day when we will hold you We will hold you You’ll kiss our tears away When we’re home to stay Can’t wait for the day when we will see you We will see you But baby let sweet Jesus hold you‘till mom and dad can hold you… You’ll just have heaven before we do You’ll just have heaven before we do
Sweet little babies, it’s hard to understand it ‘cause we’re hurting We are hurting But there is healing And we know we’re stronger people through the growing And in knowing- That all things work together for our good And God works His purposes just like He said He would… Just like He said He would…
BRIDGE: I can’t imagine heaven’s lullabies and what they must sound like But I will rest in knowing, heaven is your home And it’s all you’ll ever know…all you’ll ever know…
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Hello fellow Merritt! We loved the items the boys had while in the NICU from Threads of Love. What a great cause.

    ReplyDelete