Monday, October 12, 2009

MckLinky BlogHop - ANYTHING THAT FEELS GOOD

Here are a few things that make me feel good!This little sweet heart and her sweet smile just makes me feel good!
The keys to our OWN home!!! Being home owners finally makes me feel good!!!

Getting a very sweet gift from a very wonderful friend that ended up giving me some color inspiration for our new home makes me feel good!!!!

This sweet fuzzy little buddy who just joined our family makes me feel good!
And one last thing that makes me feel good is my dear sweet friend K got great news yesterday and I am just feeling so good for her right now and I am praying that things keep looking good for them!!! *You all can say a prayer for them too that would be awesome!!!*


Thanks for stopping by!



MckLinky Blog Hop

5 comments:

  1. Those are good things to feel good about and to share!
    Linda
    at smithsoup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All very good things. God bless You!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are the kinds of things that make it a wonderful life!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable picture of your little one.
    I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures:) Love the one of the plates:)

    ReplyDelete