Wednesday, October 14, 2009

100 random things for my 100th post!

  1. I started blogging Feb 17th



  2. I bite my finger nails



  3. I love to cook



  4. I sometimes forget to brush my hair



  5. I make bows



  6. I taught myself to sew



  7. I can cross stitch



  8. I am teaching myself how to applique



  9. I love snow



  10. I love pumpkin pie



  11. I would rather eat cool whip than ice cream sometimes



  12. I love to read



  13. my favorite books are Catcher in the Rye, The Great Gatsby, The Harry Potter books, The Twilight series and the Bible



  14. I was baptized on an Easter Sunday



  15. I have a box of china dolls



  16. I HATE wearing socks!



  17. I love Old Navy



  18. I wear Crocs



  19. I still have my first pair of AirWalks (before they cost $20!)



  20. I was Vice President of my Sophamore class



  21. I had a cat named Sniffels



  22. I like peanut butter on my pancakes



  23. I don't eat to much red meat



  24. I wrote my own Vows for our wedding



  25. I have lamb slippers



  26. I drink to much soda



  27. I love hot tea



  28. I spend my money on ribbon , Adlie,and our house



  29. I love Zombie movies


  30. One of my favorite movies is What about Bob


  31. I love Christmas


  32. I don't like real Christmas trees


  33. I love video games


  34. I forget to charge my cell phone ALOT


  35. I love real mashed potatoes


  36. Dove Chocolate is my favorite


  37. I had an all natural child birth


  38. I was attacked by a ferral cat


  39. I have 3 fake teeth!


  40. I dont wear my wedding ring all the time


  41. I love hot baths


  42. I don't drive


  43. I hate being cold


  44. I love the food network


  45. I love ghost hunters


  46. I had a crush on Chris Katan


  47. I play left 4 dead


  48. I like to bake


  49. I try to be organized


  50. I wear my jeans at least 2 times before they get washed (unless it rained that day then the hem is wet so they have to get washed)


  51. I love the smell of all fall / Christmas sented candles *accept evergreen!*


  52. I love Chi lattes


  53. I love burbon chicken


  54. I do not share my blankets with Matt at night


  55. I have pink pillows


  56. I have tattoos


  57. I went to school for Interior design


  58. I plan to Breast-feed Adlie until she is 1


  59. I love Chicago


  60. I dont care for big dogs


  61. I like making pizza


  62. I don't like blood


  63. won't drink soy milk


  64. loves tuna and chicken salad


  65. I like my feet


  66. I love the color pink


  67. I always wear a tanktop under my shirts


  68. I don't like to wear dresses


  69. I don't like shorts either


  70. I read pretty fast


  71. I don't have a home phone


  72. I love pumpkin seeds


  73. I have never broken a bone


  74. I love Pannera bread


  75. I watch the disney channel


  76. I love Dr. Pepper


  77. I love EOS lip balm


  78. I don't wear make up


  79. I sleep on my tummy


  80. I love green beans


  81. I love shoes but don't buy them because I won't wear them


  82. I always sit in the middle of the couch


  83. I like Heath Ledger


  84. I love buffalo Wings


  85. I always have my camera


  86. I want a water birth with our next baby


  87. I love wearing Adlie in my wrap


  88. I can't wait to have a vegie garden


  89. I love our new home


  90. I can't wait to start painting


  91. I let Matt have one of the extra rooms for his video games (just so I dont have to hear them)


  92. I want to make my own Christmas tree skirt


  93. I can't wait to start family traditions for Christmas with Adlie


  94. I don't like fresh flowers


  95. I am afraid of Ostriches


  96. I like cleaning the carpet


  97. I don't like watching the news


  98. I LOVE pumpkin ice cream


  99. I have insomnia


  100. I cannot believe I came up with 100 random things!!!


Well There you have it Y'all 100 random things! And my 100th post!!!!! And here is a cute picture of Adlie eating her foot!(more randomness)

Thanks for Stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on 100 posts!!!
    I LOVED your 100 random items! Such a great idea!
    You've done a lot of blogging since Feb.
    I cross-stitched my husband's and my kids' xmas stockings. I haven't finished Daisy's yet!
    I don't like socks either.
    Although I do not, my family loves pnut butter on pancakes.
    I really love xmas and we have a fake tree.
    Way to go on natural child-birth! I was not that strong, and then I had 2 c-sections!
    You don't drive? At all?
    I breast-fed all my babes and started weaning when they turned 1.
    My husband is from Chicago.
    I LOVE Dr. Pepper!!!

    ReplyDelete