Monday, October 19, 2009

MckLinky BlogHop - FANTABULOUS FOTO FREE FOR ALL

The year in review so far....(backwards)
Adlie and William
William
Adlie's first doughnut
Adlie helping us pack for our new house
Meika our new niece
Adlie and my mom sad that Glenn lost the game
Adlie and uncle Alan
Adlie
Adlie and Aunt Jodie
Danielle (my youngest sister) and our cousin Kari
Adlie and I in Florida
Maddux and Adlie
she looks like she is up to something
Adlie and my grandpa (I love this picture)
Maddux's 1st Birthday
Adlie and Maddux
Adlie and Bunny
Adlie and Bunny
Easter
making cookies with Mommy
Maddux in Adlie's bow (they will hate me for this one day)
Braxten in Adlie's bow

Sally and Dante (Dante was hit by a car later in the year)
Braxten's 1st birthday



Naked cousins!






Thanks for stopping by!





MckLinky Blog Hop

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by! You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy cute photo's! You should check out
    Picasa 3 Just google it! It's a great download that sucks all your photo's in and you can make really cool collages from there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    You won the giveaway.
    Email me your address and we'll get shipped. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are such great pictures! Adlie is so cute but my fave is the little boy wearing the cute black headband with a binky in his mouth.

    ReplyDelete