Monday, October 5, 2009

Not Me Monday...








Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.blogger.com/%3Ca%20href= blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.






I have NOT been a bad blogger and I have posted a lot in the last few weeks!( Well even if I was I did NOT decide that I would start this week on a good note and try to get back in to my daily posting)






I did NOT wake up to a wet bed and a very wet baby next to me this morning! I also did not wrap her in a blanket and sit her on the floor so I could go potty my self before changing that very wet baby!






I did NOT catch my sweet husband sneaking out the back door to pee on the flower beds last night and after NOT catching him he did NOT just do it any ways.






I have NOT been going to bed at 10pm NOPE I'm a night owl!






I did NOT loose my camera charger and have NOT been very bad about snapping pictures of our little girl getting use to her new home...






OH and I did NOT forget to tell you all we are in our new home and for the most part unpacked.






I do NOT have a fish hung on my living room wall... (well even if we did I would not post pictures of it!)






I also did NOT let Adlie have a few bites of a dough nut. Nope Not me we are very careful what we put in her tummy! And if I did give her a few bites I would not take pictures of it!!!












Well there you have it my Not me Mondays I hope you enjoyed them and if you feel like you need to confess your own Not Me Mondays head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net%22%3eher/ and join the fun.









Thanks for stopping by!







1 comment: