Monday, December 20, 2010

38 weeks...

Well this week was interesting I ended up in L&D on Thursday because of contractions... by the time they got in and got me checked out the contractions all but stopped :( anyways since we were in at 7am they said I didn't need to come for my apt later that afternoon so after being up all night we came home and pretty much slept all day which was nice. I am noticing lately I am TIRED all the time but at night... The dr at the hospital said I was in early labor and it could be any time but here we sit 4 days later and I am still pregnant..and still having contractions on and off. I go back to the dr on Wednesday and I am going to ask that he strip my membranes (alittle TMI) to see if that will jump start things more. If not well by this time next week I hopefully will be holding our little guy because we are being induced on the 26th. I will update you guys again on Wednesday after my apt or of course if something happens between now and then...

No comments:

Post a Comment