Monday, April 20, 2009

Not Forgotten

Today was a cold yucky rainy day and sometimes it tends to make you feel just yucky too. I woke up today and just kept thinking about a dear friend of mine. (I'm going to keep her name out of this just for her privacy and will just simply refer to her as K) She and I went to school together but we were not friends until recently. I wish we had become friends on different circumstances but I believe God has a reason for every thing and at that point in my life we had lost 2 babies and I was now pregnant with Adlie . I was asking God why did I have to have this pain what was he trying to teach me...He was trying to show that he had a plan for my pain, K was also pregnant and lost her sweet little one in October and when I read about it I cried it made me think of our other babies and how hard it was to talk to people who had never been in that situation. I simply did just what I wish someone had done for me just be there when they needed me listen, support, and above all love. It is coming up on the 6 month mark for them and our friendship has grown and I truly love K and her husband like we had been friends for years. I want her to know that I am truly honored to be her friend and that their sweet little one will not be forgotten. K if you do read this I am so glad we are friends and I love you and am always here for you when ever you may need me.

Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Life is full of so many sad moments...I have enjoyed reading your blog tonight and will be back to read more...Hope you will visit me...I am a new blogger and have lots to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah--so glad you found me too! I have walked this road, and it is so, so difficult. It's so great that you are offering a shoulder of support--I didn't really have a lot of that, and I believe it makes a big difference. Anyway, I look forward to having a new friend! :-)

    ReplyDelete