Monday, January 18, 2010

I Heart Baby review and blog announcement!!!

Recently I offered my blog up to some of the ladies on one of my hair bow forums. I asked the ladies to let me do a write up about their shop and the products they offer. One of the ladies (Jessica) allowed me to review her products! And let me tell you all how much I LOVE her hand made beanies! The Fabric she uses is so soft and the prints are just amazing!






The beanies we received!





We received 3 beanies and Adlie has worn all of them while we have been out in the last few days and every time she is wearing one we have been stopped at least 3 times by people telling us how cute her beanie is and asking where they could find one... I proceed to tell them where to find one and thank them for the compliments.




Adlie in the Sweet Zebra print (so cute!)



Adlie in the Rainbow Dots print! (This one would be perfect for a boy or girl!)




Adlie in the Black and White Damask print! ( I love this one!!)







Adlie loves to wear them and lately has been carrying one around and rubbing it on her cheek because that is just how soft it is. She also normally takes any hat or beanie off immediately but she leaves these on. In fact she fell asleep wearing one the other day! That is how much she even loves these sweet beanies!






OK so I feel like I have gushed about these beanies a lot and now you need to "meet" Jessica!




Here is Jessica (how cute is she!) and her darling little boy Jayden!



Here is Jayden in one of his mama's beanies! ( I love this print too!)
(This is the White and Black Skull print)


Another picture of sweet Jayden in a very cute beanie made by his very talented mama!
(This print is the boys Houndstooth)


(this part was written by Jessica)



My name is Jessica and I am a proud Mother of a wild two year old boy. Since he was born I could never find outfits cool or cute enough for him. So, he's grown up in little wife beaters and Mohawks. So that being my inspiration I began designing baby beanies from newborn-children's size. My theory being, " if all else fails....accessorize!" I started designing and making little boy beanies with the most unique and fun fabrics I could find,from skull prints to a variety of Argyle,Hound's-tooth,Alligators, and even solid beanies with fabulous screen prints. Every fabric is chosen specifically for comfort ability and style. the prints are unique and fun and the solids are done in the most wonderful colors I can find. The fabrics vary from a thin jersey knit, to sweater knit, to a thicker fleece and thermal for the cold days. In my search for the coolest fabrics to spice up my sons wardrobe I started making little girls beanies with all the cutest and most stylish fabrics that every little girl should have.

I have always had a passion for designing and making clothing and accessories,but it wasn't until I had my first son that I found my calling to design for babies and kids. Now I am preparing for baby boy #2, I have found my fate was to design unique and stylish clothes and accessories for little boys everywhere!

I am currently selling on http://www.iheartbaby.etsy.com/, both boys and girls beanies and accessories. Soon to come is my own website http://www.babyjshop.com/ that will be filled with beanies, hair accessories, tutus,onesies, and a variety of other clothing and accessories for both boys and girls newborn to children's.

I Heart Baby will continue to introduce new styles and new products! We are determined to create the absolute most stylish and unique clothing and accessories for all babies.



Now that you all got to "know" Jessica better We would like you to come back Friday where I will be having a giveaway! Jessica is going to be giving away one of her handmade beanies in your choice of print or color and size!!!! The give away will end next Friday! More info to come on Friday as to how to enter! So for now go over to Jessica's Etsy shop and have a look!






Thanks for stopping by!

Sarah










1 comment: