Friday, December 25, 2009

Blogging on hold...

Well I have been MIA for a while and though I could say it is because I am busy with the holidays that is not all true... My dear lappy died so I have not had the ease of access to type up a blog while Adlie plays at my feet in the living room safe from climbing under the desk and getting in to wires or in to my sewing stuff so I am more than likely buying a new laptop when our taxes come in though my husbands wonderful Uncle Ron thinks he may be able to get her back to running she will be my back up seeing as it was her HDD that went out. I have been so upset over it because I thought I lost every picture of Adlie's first year.... but we will see.. I will be back soon to talk about Adlie's birth and this last year with the greatest late Christmas present our family ever received. I hope you all have/had a VERY Merry Christmas and I will be back soon!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment