Thursday, November 26, 2009

With Thanksgiving in my heart

Today was Adlie's first Thanksgiving! There are so many things to be thankful for this year and Adlie happens to be one of them! I will just list a few in no particular order of all the things I am thankful for this year!


Adlie



Matt



Our new home



My wonderful family



health



my friend Kandis



cranberry seria mist



pumpkin pie



trader joes stuffing YUM









There is just a short list!I made Adlie an outfit for her to wear today and everyone LOVED it!She was such a good girl today. She tried alot of new foods and liked them all. She had turkey,ham,real mashed potatoes,sweet potatoes,green beans, stuffing, pumpkin pie, and cool whip! She let every one see all of her little tricks and even let them hold her and snuggle for a while. She also took a good hour nap! I am just glad we had a drama free Thanksgiving! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

(here are a few pictures of Adlie in her outfit I made her these were taken a few days ago I charged my camera and had it ready today and didn't even get around to taking any pictures!)

I hope you all have a very happy Thanksgiving!

Sarah

(stay tuned for Adlie's 11 month {gasp} post tomorrow afternoon!)

1 comment:

  1. Awwww...it sounds like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Her outfit is soooooo adorable. Did you have a pattern for it? Soooo cute.

    ReplyDelete