Thursday, September 3, 2009

Show us your life..School pictures

Well its Friday and that means Kelly is featuring her Show us your life blog hop. This week she is doing school pictures!Well I don't have a ton of pictures but here are a few I do have...


This is Matt and I going to a dinner at his school... I was in 10th grade...(2001)


Here I am in 11th grade...(2003)

This is one of my Senior pictures (2004)

This is Graduation day!!! Me and our foreign exchange student Precilla...(may of 2004)



Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Great photos! So, you got to marry your high school sweetheart, huh? Very cool!

    My wife would love your bows post, going to send her your direction as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog-yeah the hair was the 80's what can I say.

    You have cute pics but I have to be honest it made me go oh my when I saw the year-lol! :)

    BTW loved the bows-wish my girls still wore them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! I am too afraid to post my school pictures. And I would have to find them first and then scan them all. Too lazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures! I have no idea where to begin with posting my own! lol Have a great weekend! Ginger

    ReplyDelete