Sunday, September 6, 2009

My New Blog layout...

Let me tell you I have really enjoyed making my own layout.. The ones I have used were beautifully made but were not made by me and there were things on them I would have changed.So I started messing with how to make my own and then I stumbled upon this blog and her free scrapbook kit (one which I am ABSOLUTELY in love with). The set is called Fall Festival and There are so many other elements that I didn't even get to play with for my layout but seriously how cute is this set! The colors are AMAZING and the creator Maurine Stettler has several other sets up for free and they are just as cute! So now that I have the hang of this blog layout thing I am SO happy to have found Maurine's blog and her amazing work! I will be going back and I will be using her kits to make some scrap book pages too! So tell me what you think of my new look and head over to Maurine's blog and have a look at all of her kits you will LOVE them!



Maurine THANK YOU! I love this kit! It surly inspired me!






Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. Sarah: First, great job on your blog layout. I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog so I could check this out. And thanks for the kind words about my kits! I really appreciate that.

    Second, I just looked at some of your blog posts, and it was a lot of fun to read a little about your life and see the fun pictures. Enjoy every minute with your sweet little girl -- as the mom of 3 grown children, I can tell you the time goes way too fast! Take care...

    ReplyDelete