Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I have been busy...



I know last week I said I would blog more but well my house is full of boxes and packing and cleaning. I have also been busy making bows for a craft fair this coming weekend. I sent those off today and we will see how they sell. Honestly I am hoping they sell pretty well. But who knows. Adlie is indeed cutting her top two teeth we can feel them and see the white starting to poke through her gums. I think she is also cutting one on the bottom next to her first two but we will wait and see. We are all set to close Friday at 2 so please pray that things go well and as planned. I am going to share a few pictures and about Adlie's 9 month Dr's appointment.


Adlie went Monday for her 9 month check up she is now 18lbs 8 oz and is 26 1/2 in long. I will leave the rest of the things our little lady is up to for her 9 month post next week.

I wanted to share a few pictures of the bows I have been making I started making them just for Adlie then made a few for my niece. And now my sister asked me to make some for their craft fair she and a friend were working on so I sent her nearly 80 bows and I feel pretty proud of me for all the hard work I spent making them and I hope if people do buy them that they enjoy them.

Well if things go like they are suppose to we will be closing Friday and doing some work on the house over the weekend and then moving in Monday! Just pray for us. We are ready for this house!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment