Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My very first blog




1 - Who am I? What a loaded question.. I am Rosemary's granddaughter spitting image of my father and when the day is done my mama's still my biggest fan.. oh wait sorry that is a song ! But funny thing about that song is its pretty close to me well except my grandmas are Joan and Judy. Ok back to me. Hello there I'm Sarah. I'm 24. I'm a christian. I've been married for 4 and a half years. I have a beautiful daughter.I love my cats. I am a nanny. I love to cook. I never make my bed. I hate to do laundry. I'm a Harry Potter nerd. I love to read. I make baby bows. Baking makes me happy. I love sweet tea. I live in jeans. My toe nails are always painted. I dye my hair. I never make my bed. I like to play videogames. I love my family. ok well thats good for now I think.



2 - Why am I blogging? I am blogging because everyone else is and so family and friends can be more connected to us in a daily way.



3 - What will I be blogging about? I will be blogging about my daily life as a wife, mother, nanny and well as a blogger!



4 - How can you leave feedback? Please Please Please feel free to send me a comment or email I will do my very best to get back to you either way! (Email SarahMerritt_22@yahoo.com)
Here we are Me(Sarah),Adlie, and Matt...

No comments:

Post a Comment