Friday, February 27, 2009

Adlie is 2 months old


Today my little lady is 2 months old. I truly can't believe she is getting so big! The day she was born she was 6lbs 4oz and 19 in long! Today she is 10lbs 14oz and 22in long!She is becoming a little person and not a sleepy baby.. She started smiling and it just melts my heart. I never thought I would love being a little girls mommy but I was so wrong! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! The pink, dresses,bows,pretty little shoes! I sometimes look at her and fall in love all over again. I not only love being her mommy but when I see my little girl with her daddy it makes me love him even more. To be honest I wasn't sure if I would ever be here writing about our baby and how big she/he is getting. God really tested me in the past few years with 2 miscarriages I was almost ready to give up I remember sitting with the test in my hand seeing the little blue lines praying to God that this was our time. Hoping this one would stick I was so scared we would loose this one too. but now we made it through and now I truly believe God had many reasons behind why he wanted us to go through what we went through and why she is here today. She is my blessing .

No comments:

Post a Comment